Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Park Day WWF

At the park today my friend borrowed my camera and took some shots with me in them. Which never happens. I mean, me being in the pictures. Truthfully, it's sort of.. a little bit.. well ok.. completely intentional. For some reason I never look like a super model. Go figure.
This series of shots made me laugh really hard. Enough so that I wanted to share them with you. Doesn't Tyler look sweet? I thought he was giving me a hug and kiss.
So I gave him one right back.
Apparently, the boy had other plans.
Like a complete and total..
Mommy take down!
I don't think Owen had a clue that anything happened.

Or maybe he was just pinning my legs so Ty could work his mojo?

Hey!! I think the two little bandits were in on it together!!

Well.. lets look at the bright side. That was some pretty awesome teamwork.

No comments: