Sunday, February 27, 2011

Bowers Museum

We spent Saturday at the Bowers Museum. Brent and I enjoyed the main museum. The kids tolerated it for the most part. Then we went to the Kidseum where the fun really began..

(It rained the night before. Can you believe that sky?!!)
What I love about the Kidseum
  • everything was for playing, touching, handling.. you get the idea..
  • there were trunks and trunks of multi cultural dress-up clothes. I'm talking beautiful stuff here folks, and in all sizes.
  • hundreds of different instruments to try.
  • wooden masks of every variety.
  • craft room
  • face painting
  • reading nook
  • puppet show play house
I think I'll stop now. Overall, it was great. Here's a few pictures from the day.




Who says I never post pictures of myself?

1 comment:

Heather B said...

Brent is seriously rocking that sombrero!! Looks like it was a fun day for everyone, but I'm having big-time blue sky envy...