Monday, March 30, 2009

Puppy hungry

For several reasons, we don't have a dog right now.  But I do want one. Oh how I want one!  Not necessarily one of this stature.  This guy is beautiful, but also in the category of "small horse".   What I need is something small... but respectable.  A little bigger than "yappy" yet small enough to survive in a 1200 square foot apartment.  Preferably one that doesn't shed, smell, or require me to clean up...um.. droppings. Oh come on... is that so much to ask?  On second thought, maybe we should just move to a small farm in Idaho (or Heber City) and get something exactly like this big guy.  He really is beautiful, isn't he?


2 comments:

Emily said...

You should get a chihuahua! We have loved ours! I don't know if I can say that all of them are as good as ours though. No yapping, good with the kids, neighbors all love him, he comes home smelling like their houses all the time. Once even showed up in a sweater someone put on him. I guess he's somewhat of a neighborhood mascot!
Dogs are fun! Oh, and chihuahua's can be fed for about $20 a year... not bad!

Leah Miller said...

DON'T DO IT!