Thursday, March 5, 2009

Field Trip

The kids and I decided to take a break from school and went on a "field trip" my friend Jenny organized (thanks Jenny, you da BOMB!) .  We rode the train to San Juan Capistrano and let the kids run rampant in a little petting zoo terrorizing the animals and such.  A fun time all around..except for the cute little guinea pigs and rabbits.  I always pity the poor little critters trapped in there.  I probably shouldn't.  They are amazingly well fed.
Because I'm cheap and I have four kids, this was the only pony ride Lauren got today.  
Tyler especially enjoyed the geese.  Ornery critters.  The geese I mean... not Tyler.  He's really sweet actually.  Notice the color scheme going on in this picture?  Lovin' it!
And this?  Well.. this is exactly what it looks like.  A llama chewing a fence.  I watched it for awhile, just chewing on the fence.  Not the sharpest tool in the shed, but it had this weird cud-like thing that was interesting to watch.  I never have been a fan of llamas.  They're kinda smelly and pointless; and they...um.. chew on fences.  Now that's just weird.

3 comments:

Laura said...

There are so many llama farms around us. Maybe everyone just really likes watching them chew!

Amy G. said...

yes...great color scheme! he's the cutest!

Nicole said...

That picture of Tyler is so great! He looks so grown up with all that hair! And yeah, that llama isn't very attractive.