Saturday, March 28, 2009

Lauren

With this new found hobby of mine, I tend to lug my camera around on most, if not all, of our outings.  Just what I need right?  One more bag.  My two older girls harass me continually with cries of "Take my picture Mommy! Look at me! Take my picture!"  But Lauren?  Not so much.  She tolerates the camera. Barely.  And bribing aside, I rarely get her to smile.  Or even make any semblance of a normal face for a picture.  Contortions are her speciality. Which makes me crazy because seriously, that fiery hair?.. and those gorgeous blue eyes?  They break my heart nearly every day! I shouldn't be surprised really. She was born with this quirky sense of humor that tickles me to no end.   I blame it on her father.  Yeah, definitely on her father.


1 comment:

Emily said...

I love these pictures! She is so beautiful! I understand about the kids that always want to be in the pics, and the ones that I end up not having as many of, I have to make the effort.