Saturday, July 4, 2009

stop growing!!

This girl...this girl turned four last week.  I hardly know what to say about it.  I watch my children growing and savor every second.  Their childhood is the most glorious treasure I can imagine and the days pass too quickly!  Despite my repeated requests to stop growing, they just keep on doing it.  



Last night at dinner Lauren looked at me and said with her best British accent, " Excuse me Miss, you forgot to get me my spoooooon."  I laughed so suddenly that I actually choked on my dinner.  She is spontaneous, quirky, and lovely in the extreme.  Happy Birthday little monkey.  Everything is better when your around.

3 comments:

Lana said...

Aww... I keep telling my girls to quit growing up too, but they seem to think I'm making a ridiculous request.

By the way, my girls ONLY speak in English accents these days and it's quite weird. I wonder how long it'll take them to switch back to American someday??

jenerekfamily said...

My favorite is how I see 5 candles on her birthday cake.

The Birches said...

I cannot believe she just turned four years old!!! I remember when she didn't even exist! She is awesome! Happy Birthday Lauren!!!!!!