Thursday, July 9, 2009

Eye of the Storm

I just love this picture.  In my mind, this is Tyler’s perspective in life.  Chaos all around and he’s this little ocean of calm.  We’ve gone to this fountain enough that he knows what to expect.

Here we have the cautious approach.

And the nervous anticipation..

wait for it.....

OH yeah.

And again...

and yet again...

and ohhh baby, one more time.

And now he’s made it to the center of the fountain.  The eye of the storm.  A place of peace and tranquility..if only for a moment.  Seems like I should make some deep, profound analogy here.  You know, about life, love, world peace..something like that.  Instead I’m going to go make some kettle corn.  It’s peaceful..and um, tranquil and really, really good.  I’ll stop now.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Niki, you're so awesome! That picture really is so cool. And Anna has the same swimsuit as Sarah and her straps are always off her shoulders too. I even cut them and re-attached them so they'd be tighter. She says that maybe they're just SUPPOSED to be like that.

Have a wonderful day!