Friday, July 17, 2009

Cheese. Glorious Cheese


 Lest you get the wrong idea, the picture above is not a result of my own lack of self control.
She is the culprit!  Lauren is lovely.  And stealthy and small.  For a good six months I routinely found the cheese nicely wrapped up in the fridge just how I left it.  Minus a few small bites.
And now I find this.  I find this about twenty times a day.  Tyler is small but he is not stealthy. 
He's focused and doesn't realize I'm documenting his crime.
Ok, now he's totally busted.  Do you see the challenge in his eyes?  He's busted but doesn't really care.
And even though he knows he's not supposed to be here?  Hey, if I don't stop him..he keeps right on truckin.  Who needs stealth when you've got determination?
And here he is holding the glorious prize.  I think the little guy's drooling.  I better get him some cheese.  

6 comments:

Deanna said...

Thanks for the great laugh!!

The Birches said...

Hahahaha that was awesome!!!! :) That block of cheese does look super delicious though! :)

Laura said...

funny! I have a great picture of a block of cheese in my fridge with tiny little bite marks. It was still wrapped and he gave up when he couldn't get through the plastic.

At least your kids have the brains to unwrap the stuff first.

Emily said...

Sometimes we have bite marks out before we leave the store! Gotta love kids!

Nicole said...

HA HA HA HA! Oh, that is SO cute! I STILL remember as a very small girl, biting into a stick of butter. I don't think my mom was as amused by it as you are. Maybe it was because of the guests for dinner?

Trixie said...

so funny :) my mom probably wished i had had a thing for cheese. Instead I had a thing for sugar!! couldn't keep me out of it.