Monday, January 19, 2009

Body art

Generally speaking, we frown upon that sort of thing.  Did I watch her do it? Oh yeah...  I had a perfect view of her painting herself instead of the paper. But she was on the patio and I was in the living room reading with Sarah. Desperate times call for desperate measures.  Lauren was quiet and entertained.  Who am I to quibble about particulars?  Besides, the paint specifically says on the side of the bottle "will not stain hands".  "No problem!" I think to myself.  A little soak in the tub and she'll be squeaky umm... pink again.  Well..not so much.  Think it'll wear off by Sunday?

4 comments:

Lynette said...

How funny! I can tell you from personal experience that if you color your face with markers, you have to scrub it off quick too. :)

I found your blog address when I was going through some stuff today. I'm so glad! I thought I had lost it.

jenerekfamily said...

Could be worse right? ;)

Amy G. said...

we've also had some interesting experiences with "washable" paint/markers. just put her in a purple dress and the gloves are there to match. too cute!

KP said...

Oh no, poor little Oompa Loompa. She got very purple/blue didn't she! I am sure she's not the first! And surely not the last! Good thing she's not getting married in the morning, hey?