Wednesday, September 3, 2008

little boys

Tyler is now officially 15 months old and I'm constantly amazed at how different he is from my three little girls!  Besides he ability to trip/fall/crash/bang on the ground, stand up, shake it off, and go on with his play, here a few other differences I enjoy.
  • Although he isn't talking yet (other than mom, dad, and hi) he makes stellar truck, airplane, cow, and horse noises.
  • His favorite toy is the vacuum cleaner attachment.  He waves it around like a sword and charges whatever he can (doors, walls, sisters)
  • His ability to climb is currently unsurpassed.
  • If he sees you close and latch a door, watch out.  He'll be into it as soon as you aren't looking!
  • He has his mom, dad, and sisters wrapped around his little, chubby, manly looking fingers.
I thought this was so funny that I had to take a picture before I rescued our poor guinea pig.  In another few seconds, Tyler would have been all the way in.  Fortunately for the pig, Tyler's not that coordinated yet.  I'm not sure how long he'd been trying, but she was still free when I found them.  


4 comments:

Tami said...

I love that picture of Tyler climbing into the cage--so classic! He's such a cute little guy, and yes, there is a difference between boys and girls!

Kirbell said...

Hurray for boys! They are such fun. I am glad I have been able to have both boys and a girl!

Amy G. said...

just another reason why i don't own pets (not counting the cricket jonah just caught :))

Bonnie said...

I love it! I had no idea how different boys are until I had one or two. I still remember the moment my 13 month-old boy found a little plastic car at church and started making car noises, with no prompting whatsoever. My boys are also a lot free-er with their kisses, which totally makes up for all their craziness.