Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Company

My awesome sister and her awesome family are spending their spring break crashing our little apartment.  And I love it!!  Of course the first order of business was a trip to the beach.  It's the perfect place to take the kids.  No tv. No phone.  No merchandise they are begging me to buy.  Just waves, sun, sand, and good company.  Not to mention a great place to take pictures.  Is it normal to think your children are the most beautiful, creative, awesome people in the universe?  And their cousins, I have to say, are a close second.




6 comments:

KP said...

Totally normal!! And probably true in your case, hee, hee!

Great to check out the blogging scene. It's been a long time. Love the pics. I so remember building drip sand castles. My favorite. It has to be just the right sand mix though. Yours are beautiful.

Sounds like it's a wonderful time of life. So happy for you! So glad to know you.

Love you

Tami said...

Great pictures Niki! And so fun to have your sister in town!

Cherie said...

We miss the beach so much. You're lucky to still live close to one. Love the pictures.

Julie said...

Great photo's Niki. I really really really want sun, beach and waves. If I see those little snowflakes on my little weather report at the bottom of my computer again I am hoping the next flight to visit you guys.

Laura said...

so jealous...of the beach...and your beautiful creative children. Better go look at mine again to make sure they are still beautiful, too.

Nicole said...

Niki! I love your beach photos! So fun. And you really do have beautiful, creative children. I think I'd fall over backwards if I saw them in person. It makes me sad to think that everyone's kids are growing up without us. (Not that we're not growing up....well...you know what I mean)