Monday, November 9, 2009

she's a natural high!

I was looking through some old beach photos today trying to remember how to edit in photoshop, when I came across these beauties. (I've been too morning sick the last few months to even care about taking, let alone editing, pictures. Use it or lose it right. Well, I lost it.)
Notice any similarities?
Besides the fact that they are all taken at the beach and are of my kids?
Guessed it yet?
Abbey's feet are never touching the ground! Ever. I love it! It's just so perfectly.. Abbey. Now I need to figure out how to bottle her up so I can take a swig on those low energy days.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh, so precious! She's such a doll. And when you get it bottled, could I have a swig?

R said...

So cute. Such great pictures- Abbey in action! I love it too. We had so much fun with you guys, hope you are feeling better soon!