Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Sis!

In honor of my awesome sister, today's post is all about her. A few of the many things I love about Cheri..
  • She has really great hair.
  • A fabulous sense of humor.
  • She is the most generous person I know.
  • She's always as excited to see me as I am to see her.
  • Even though I'm thirty four, she still occasionally gives me her hand-me downs and I love it.
  • She spoils my kids rotten... rotten I tell you!
  • I know I can call her anytime I'm sad/mad/happy/tired and I always feel better after.
  • she is resourceful, creative, and successful.
  • not to mention genuine, feisty, and independent.
  • I want to grow up to be just like her.

I love you Cheri and can't believe how blessed I am to have a big sis like you! I hope you get spoiled, pampered, and taken out to lunch today!

1 comment:

R said...

Happy Bday Cheri! I wish I knew her better, but I do know for certain that she is an amazing woman and I'm so grateful that you have her in your life.