Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The heat has hit

And it's officially hot!  We needed to cool off so I found an alternative to the pool.  The kids love to swim but I"m not so hip on the four to one ratio.  Four very fast, over-confident kids + one mom =  great anxiety and usually one half drowned kid.  This is much, much better and I actually have fun too.  You know, laughing and pointing and such.  It doesn't matter how many times I see one of my children get a blast of water to the face, it's always funny to see it again.  And the crazy kids must have fun because they're always begging for more.


2 comments:

Tami said...

You're such a fun mom! Look at those happy girls!

Laura said...

O I am jealous! Spring just can't break out and kiss the cold weather goodbye out here. We are still wearing sweatshirts and jackets. I just put Lily in her footie pajamas weeping and wailing about the cold...she didn't put up much of a fuss!
This place is paradise in the summer, it just takes so long for it to get here!