Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I would definitely say I have a love/hate relationship with Halloween.  First and foremost, I hate the candy!  Well, ok, so I love the chocolate candy bars.  What I hate is that my kids have unlimited access to pounds of candy for weeks on end.  I've tried the rationing approach.  All that means is they have candy everyday until Easter.  Now I let them have at it for about a week and then discreetly toss whatever is left.  What I love about Halloween are the adorable little kid costumes.  
In case you're wondering, that's four full size suckers.  My kids have many talents, one of which is efficient candy consumption.  And she's a bunny minus the bunny ears.  Apparently they felt weird on her head.
Ever try to get four little kids to hold still for oh...three seconds?  Impossible.  So this is the best group picture I could get.
Abbey the good witch.
And I thought this was just cute.  He was so good about keeping his trunk on!  Happy halloween everyone!

1 comment:

jenerekfamily said...

Where's Darth Vader? Kids always seem to change their minds at the last second...