Tuesday, July 29, 2008

summer's over

School started last week!  This year round schedule takes some getting used to. Sarah is in 2nd grade and Abbey started kindergarten.  She's been waiting for this since she was three, so to say she is thrilled would be understating.  I can't believe how the time has flown!  I don't care how old they get. To me they'll always look something like this.
In case you're wondering, they were playing "dress-up".  And three years later, it's still the game of choice at our house.
Sarah and Abbey's "first day of school" picture.

2 comments:

The Birches said...

OH my gosh! I remember both of them looking that little! They look so grown up now it makes me sad! Miss you guys!

The Barlow Family said...

Ditto to what Marina said. I remember when we first met you in Virginia and Abbey was still in diapers. They are still cute as ever! I love those girls!