Tuesday, May 24, 2011

random afternoon park pics

Not much to say tonight. I'll just share a few pictures from the park this afternoon and say goodnight.
A little boy came up to me and said "hey lady, d' ya know your baby's eating chalk?" My reply? "Hey.. the kid's gotta eat." He was quiet and happy. I don't mess with that.
FYI Tyler does not have buck teeth despite what this picture shows. NOT that I have anything against people with buck teeth. My awesome sis had stellar buck teeth until braces did away with them back in the 80's. And dang I love her! And her teeth. So back to Ty.. he was making very manly motorcycle noises that resulted in buckish looking teeth.
And that's the end of park day. We played hard, came home, washed off the chalk dust, ate pancakes, and went to bed. It was a nice afternoon.

No comments: