Thursday, January 27, 2011

Ty and Jacob

There's something so thrilling when your kids start having friends. REAL friends that they play with and talk about things with. I mean besides siblings. We had one of Ty's buddies over and I just loved hearing them talk about "boy stuff" together.
I have no idea why Ty's eyes look freakishly shiny. Ok.. I do know why. I went a little crazy with the high pass filter. But it's too late to change and I'm going to bed! And I know you should never start a sentence with "and" or "but", but it's too late to change and I'm going to bed. Did I mention it's late and I'm going to bed?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the fauhawk. Not sure of the spelling, if it's wrong it's Colton's fault! I guess I'll trust his judgement since he just won the school spelling bee...