Wednesday, January 12, 2011

30 day challenge

I'm pretty sure not blogging for almost three months qualifies as being stuck in a blogging rut. So, in an effort to start again, I'm taking a thirty day challenge. One picture a day for thirty days. No pressure to write something witty or profound. Just thirty days of common, boring, everyday life.

Hello?

Hello?

Is anyone still there?

*crickets*

I understand completely. This challenge is solely for numero uno. I just gotta dust off my camera again and get too it! So here goes.
Little Man is currently the victim of a bad haircut. I thought he'd cooperate more if I took him to a salon. Ha!! Not so much. Please excuse me now while I go buzz his head.

1 comment:

Heather B said...

I love this 30 day challenge idea. I may have to steal it, as I've also been in a bit of a rut. I blamed a house move and a month with no internet for the lull, but I now that we are settled and reconnected, um...there's still not a whole lot of bloggin' goin' on. I hope you won't be mad if I swoop in and swipe your challenge. Take care, and hug all those kids for me!