Wednesday, December 2, 2009

sendin' some love..

Not sure why I've been neglecting my blog of late. We've kept the holiday busyness to a minimum this year but things still feel crazy busy. I decided Valentines Day cards sounded like a great idea and gave up entirely on Christmas cards. I think it's a pregnant thing. I have limited energy this season and would rather spend it with my punks going to the park and such. So if you don't receive a card from us please don't feel neglected. We still love you! We're just takin' it easy this year. Ever listen to the James Taylor Christmas CD? It's my new favorite. Very relaxing. And so.. Merry Christmas friends! We're sending some love your way... even if we're not sending a card.


1 comment:

Emily said...

Merry Christmas to you too! Take it easy and enjoy your family! Love you!