Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas

I know, I know .. I'm so completely behind on posting Christmas pictures! Sorry Gramma, I know you've been waiting for some! Our Christmas morning was wonderful and Christmas night? Well, how honest do you want me to be here? We started dropping like flies. Some 24 hour flu bug had five of us very under the weather. It was down right ugly by 1:30 in the morning. With the laundry machine in full force and the wet/dry vac humming away, Brent and I looked at each other and just started laughing. What else can you do? It was a.. memorable holiday to say the least. Here's a few pics of the crew before the fateful flu.
The classic gingerbread house tradition. I'd post a picture of all of them together, but it's so darn hard to get one! They're just too wiggly.



Merry Christmas everyone! I hope your holiday was a happy, healthy one.

5 comments:

jenerekfamily said...

Oh m' gosh - I REALLY hope that we didn't give that bug to you guys! I swear I wouldn't have done it knowingly! Katie was our only one who ever threw up - and it was last Saturday so I was just sure that we were in the clear. I AM glad it was short lived for you guys, but SO sad that you all had to get sick. Who was the lone survivor of the germ attack?

Emily said...

It's just not Christmas without a little puking! We had some at our house too! Hope you are all better and enjoying the rest of the Holiday!

R said...

Too cute! Those are great pics- they look like you're in a studio. Ty's is my favorite :)

Heather B said...

I am so sorry! That was us last year... Of course, the holidays aren't officially over yet--I may have just jinxed myself! Take care.

Lana said...

So sorry you were all sick (except one lucky one, hope that was you Niki!) Our only holiday troubles this year were having our luggage - and all our xmas presents - lost indefinitely at the Paris Charles-de-Gaulle airport in France. Oh well, just like the Who's in Who-Ville, Christmas came anyway and we were just glad to be with family for the holidays.