Monday, June 22, 2009

Grandma Cookies

Hey, it's no secret.  And I'll admit.. I'm shameless about it.  If you invite your grandma here to watch your kids and then run off to someplace really cool, like Boston or something, then I'm sorry, but she's mine!  My kids and I had a blast this week with Grandma Cookies and we're incredibly sad to see her go.  Today we took her to the butterfly house and walked a few nature trails.  Grandma Cookies, if you're reading this, do you have to go?  We'll give you all kinds of love and take you to the beach again if you'll only stay another week! *sniff* *sniff* 




3 comments:

The Titmi said...

Dude- I was jealous of how much you got to talk to her on Wednesday! She is awsome

jenerekfamily said...

Yeah, I'm glad you were able to see how amazing she is. What a lucky girl I am. ;)

Judy Cozza Photography said...

Wow - such a fun post! I TRULY LOVE IRVINE and all of Jenny's friends. NIKI - You are a fabulous friend and I adore your kids and I was so happy to be able to spend time with you and your children. Thanks for the fun time - the beach - the Butterfly House and the chats. I have some photos for you!! Tell your children Hi for me!!