Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sarge

One of the things my kids love most about my awesome sister's house (aside from seeing my awesome sister and her family of course) is the chance to love up on all her animals. This trip is the first time we met Sarge, their new basset hound.
Owen had a sticky face and Sarge did his duty and took care of it. Honestly, I didn't see it coming and as a result, it took Owen a few days to warm up.
Poor Sarge. He looks so innocent doesn't he? Aside from the fact that he eats everything imaginable (electronics included), this guy is a serious lover. I didn't have to worry one speck about him being around the kids. Aside from the licking of course.
Owen however, worried a lot. He had this look on his face for three days. They did make friends eventually. Sarge's gentle nature and
comatose sleeping habits won Owen over. Come think if it, I think he won me over too...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love hound dogs. They are quite charming despite their love of anything edible (and not edible for that matter.)

Cheri said...

I love it! I'm sure after just a few more days Owen would have been riding him around like a pro! Maybe you should come back and give it a try...