Monday, November 8, 2010

Running...

Do you ever have so much to say that you can't find the words to say anything at all? Well that's me. Right now. Life is busy and I'm just trying to keep up.
I think these pictures sum it up nicely. I'll call this one "insanity in motion" or maybe just "woman". Often I think they're one and the same.
By the way, I love it when my husband throws maturity to the wind and acts silly with me! Any mental health I claim is a direct result of his influence.
Because I'm random and totally ok with that, here is a really fun show to watch. It's the new Masterpiece Theatre Sherlock Holmes series and it's really good! An exciting, clean mystery is not so easy to find these days. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You totally crack me up! I still can't believe you did that without wetting your pants. After 5 kids - Very Impressive!! I love you!

Laura said...

Oh, I love Masterpiece. I've got to check that out. We don't have any TV, so I need to keep up on the website.

Laura said...

hmm, a modern Sherlock. Check out BBC's ShakespeaRe-Told sometime. Four modern retellings. I loved them.

Niki said...

Who says I didn't wet my pants? :}

Niki said...

I love those pictures of you and dad. I wish I could jump that high. Now I know I should be getting into bed, but I want to write a little more. Oh, and if you want to know why I post to you on every single comment, its because I want to practice typing.
See Ya,
Sarah