Thursday, September 9, 2010

goodbye summer!

Not sure if I'm sad or glad to see the summer end. A little of both I guess.. It's been too long since I've posted to really catch up but here's my best effort..
  • Owen is now pounding down rice cereal like a champ
  • I'm caffeine free for five days and counting
  • Lauren started kindergarten. We've had both good days and bad
  • I'm currently feeling guilty for not homeschooling
  • I painted my fingernails today for the first time in forever
  • That has absolutely nothing to do with anything
  • Brent bought me a bike for our ten year anniversary
  • I've ridden it approximately once since I got it three weeks ago
  • I really want to ride it but who the heck has time for bike riding anyway!?
And with that I'll say goodbye.

2 comments:

Ali said...

Ooh, a bike. I'm jealous. I want one, but like you, I'm not sure when I'd ride it. It looks fun though! Happy Anniversary :)

Heather B said...

You totally inspired me--I painted my fingernails today! But there's no way I'm going caffeine-free, at least not while I've got two in early-morning seminary and a two-year-old... Bring on autumn!