Monday, March 8, 2010

Monday morning thoughts.. and other random nonsense

1. I am currently the size of a small house and that's all I have to say about that.

2. My husband told me I should write a post containing jokes for and about pregnant woman. Only problem is my wonderful father-in-law checks my site occasionally and most of my funny comments are also inappropriate for the general public. Especially the male variety of the public.

3. By the way, Brent thinks my comments are funny. I do not. He laughs because he's not sure what else to do. And unless I'm crying, it's the safest response.

4. These pictures have nothing to do with anything I'm saying. I just like them.
5. I want to say something about public school vs. home/charter school but can't open that can of worms right now. We enrolled the girls in public this year so I'd be free to experience morning sickness without distraction. It was the right choice, but.. but ... oh the turmoil of it all!
6. I've never actually paid for a pedicure. I mean, we're talking about feet here. Is there really anything you can do to make feet more attractive? It's like putting lipstick on a troll. But maybe the experience is the attraction and not the polish? I think I may try it.

7. My wise sister told me when you're the size of a house and feeling like a troll, the only thing you can do is get a good hair cut and a pedicure. You work with what you've got sister! Did I mention she is very wise? Man I love her!

8. That's it for now. If you're still reading.. I'm sorry.. Please stop now and go do something productive.

7 comments:

Emily said...

I think you're funny... and I love you!
pictures are adorable!

Kirbell said...

I'm right there with you. In fact, I got the "I really need a pedicure" stage of pregnancy this morning.

Heather B said...

Definitely go for the pedicure!! And please keep taking photos of those darling kids--we miss you guys.

R said...

I completely agree with your sis. It is a tradition to treat myself to a pedicure when I can no longer touch my toes. So I am looking forward to my 3rd pedicure in about 5 months! haha

Nicole said...

Niki, I love you. Even if you're the size of a house (which I'm sure is all in your head). And I'll tell ya...I'm not a pedicure person myself, but if there's one time I think it's good for the soul...it's when you're pregnant. Go for it!

Cherie said...

Did I already tell you I met your sis-in-law at a baby shower? Well I did. It was almost like seeing you again (but not really)

Karyli said...

Niki, You make me laugh... still. Go get that pedicure and close your eyes and enjoy having your feet rubbed. When you open your eyes, you may have blue toe nail polish on but it felt great!
I love you!