Wednesday, October 7, 2009

mac and cheese

Did you know that when you're pregnant Kraft mac and cheese tastes exactly like it did when you were a kid? It's amazing really. So you can consider this our announcement. Come April we're adding another one of these to our clan.


I found these old pictures today and got all homesick for Virginia. Or maybe it was just because Sarah and Abbey look so young? Why do they insist on growing up so fast!? Did I mention I'm pregnant? Hormones raging.. emotions exploding. *sigh* Wish me luck on this one.

15 comments:

Bonnie said...

Congratulations!

Mormishmom said...

Hooray for a Dougal baby!

Tami said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you! Hope you're feeling okay.

littlest said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Heather B said...

Congrats! And thanks for posting those photos of the the girls. Now THAT'S how I remember them!! Take care.

Trixie said...

Congrats!!

R said...

Good thing mom kinda slipped and gave it away, or I'd be reading along your blog and be like, "WHAAAT!" Way to go, congrats :)

Bonnie said...

Congratulations!! Dougal #5! And hey, you know another Bonnie! This is Bonnie Lythgoe, and P.S. your girls look like they did when I knew them! Super cute.

Cherie said...

Yeah! That's what they still look like to me too!

Amy G. said...

so fun! when are you due???

Lana said...

Hey, congrats! I came across a photo of you and baby Sarah the other day in my photo album from BYU days... ::sigh::

Lynette said...

Congratulations! How exciting!! :)

Emily said...

Yeah! keep proving that needle test wrong! I love it! Good luck!!

Heather said...

Hoorah! I wish I could say get lots of rest, but that must be difficult. I do hope you're feeling better soon. :-)

Nicole said...

Niki! I was just thinking of you and how much Virginia misses you, so I came to take a peek at your blog. So glad I did! Congratulations!!