Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Sweet, sweet Lauren..

We love bugs round here.  Or rather, my kids love bugs.. and I work hard to be ok with that.  This week we had three ladybugs, one orange grasshopper, and an enormous moth come to visit.  Lauren found this little guy yesterday and promptly named him Rosy.  All ladybugs that come to our house are eventually named Rosy.  I have no idea why.  You'll have to ask Lauren. 



I just gotta say it.  This kid breaks my heart every time I look at her!  That gorgeous hair and perfect skin!  And she has freckles.  I love freckles!  I am in so much trouble.

2 comments:

Mormishmom said...

She's a beauty alright. Hopefully she'll like JT again by the time they're 16 :)

Nicole said...

Love your dressing room story (not because of the humiliation part...just because I know it's true...you wouldn't let it effect you) and love the pictures (You're rockin that Elements) and Lauren with her ladybug is precious. All of ours are named "Casey". Huh?

Love you!